Thursday, March 26, 2009

BOOOOOO, REF!

I love going to Hornets games. I hate having "things" to keep track of, such as a purse, jacket, etc. Therefore, my phone, ID, and cash all go in my pocket. This allows for few concerns such as purse snatching/forgetting and easier beer holding and impromptu clapping against the leg.

Anyhow, I always have this fear that I'm going to drop my money or phone when I go to the bathroom and drop trou. Last night during my third quarter bathroom trip, the inevitable happened - my program and cell phone fell out of my pocket.

Sitting there trying to do my business, I spy my phone in the stall to the left of me. Luckily, it was unoccupied. I slid my foot under the divider, stomped on my phone, and dragged it back into my stall. Finishing my business, I stood up, zipped up my shorts, flushed the toilet, and bent over to pick up my phone. As I did this I received a nice spray from the toilet right in my face.

No comments: