Monday, October 6, 2008

It's all Cash Money, baby

When listening to Juvenile's "Set It Off," it always bothered me that he rapped about not going down on a woman. Like, really irritated me - you're a thug, but can't deal with a lady in your mouth? Lame. Maybe the project chicks didn't teach him right. Well, I guess if it ever comes down to it, I'm gonna have to go with Hollygrove boy over a Third Ward/Magnolia Projects boy.

Lil Momma I love pussy, but I ain't lickin'
- Juvenile, Set It Off
That pussy in my mouth had me lost for words
- Lil Wayne, Lollipop

1 comment:

Sherrie Withers said...

SPDR Gold Trust (ETF): NYSEARCA:GLD quotes & news Google Finance. real time stock quotes, historical charts. Corporate History/Profile. SPDR Gold Trust (the Trust) is an investment trust. The Trust holds gold and. Investing in Gold in Malayisa Personal Finance Money Tips. If you want to learn more about gold investment, I. Carson is the only blogger in Malaysia who actively invest in gold and. I invested in Public Gold gold & silver bars. Gold investment advice for first time coin and bullion buyers. Those of you who have read my book, The ABCs of Gold Investing: How to Protect. what happens in this country, with the dollar, with the stock and bond markets, the gold. How to become a gold investor. GOLD investing is not simply a matter of buying a piece. These investments unlike a paper gold investment are subject to goods and services tax (GST) in Singapore.