Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm not the only one...

On Amazon....

Like Google, when you type in something you're looking for, Amazon automatically lists other searches people have previously done using the same words. Which makes me feel slightly less weird for ordering the following items after having come home at 5:30 AM this morning in time for some drunken online purchases:

- "sexy Jester costume"

- "Amy Winehouse wig"

Although I may regret these purchases when I look at my bank balance after sleeping off this inevitable hangover, at least I'll be ready for Mardi Gras with 2 great new costume options. And I'll still have some pride - because, thanks to Amazon's search suggestions, I know that there was someone else out there weird enough/drunk enough to search for the exact same things as me.

No comments: