Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tragedy defined



Thanks alot BlackBerry! Because you suck and decided to f*** up royally yesterday, I missed out on the booty call/email of a lifetime!

Yesterday's lack of crack(berry) reminded me of a certain day during my time working on the Hill, when then-Minority Leader Harry Reid went Rule XXI on some bitches and called a secret session. During this Secret Senate Sesh, all the senators had to turn over their BlackBerries and lesser cell phones (seriously, you think some old fart like Senator Robert Byrd knows how use a 'berry?) due to the strict confidentiality rule. All the peeps in my office went crazy because they couldn't email the senator to find out what was up. Heaven forbid - they might not be able to tell him how to vote on something!

I seriously wish I could have been a fly on the wall at any given congressional office building yesterday.

No comments: