Friday, August 24, 2007

RE: Castro might be dead....maybe?

Please click over to Wonkette's hilarious commentary on the possible death of Castro. Forced to deal having to read about potentially huge political breaking news as opposed to the usual Paris-Nicole fluff they usually read, their comments are rather amusing. Some of my favorites:

* I fucking hate Cubans. A fucking cuban molested me when I was 12. Everyone in Cuba should be shot dead. Thanks to them, I am scared to go out now. Fucking bastards.
* IS IT TRUE PEREZ THAT THE “REAL” FIDEL CASTRO DIED IN 1981 AND THEN HE HAS A CIA PLANT LOOK-ALIKE TO IMPERSONATE HIM AND STUFF? THE NAME OF THE CIA PLANT WAS ALEXIS PAPAGOS? ARE THIS TRUE OR WHAT
* May he burn in hellk for all etternity! This has made my Fiday! Godbless the Cuban citizens. I hope rise up and embrace Capitalism, and freedom, and start to rebuild their beautiful island! I love Cubans!

No comments: