Friday, October 12, 2007

God is what?

I am stuck sitting in traffic on St. Charles this evening, seeing the K-Ville trailers at Audubon Park and wondering who will shoot who in the park for the next episode. Some red neck in a beater two cars ahead of me has this huge sticker on his back glass: GOD IS PRO-LIFE. Pro-life, huh? You know, I'm pro-life. And pro-choice. But I highly doubt that God is anti-choice. And if God were pro-life, you're certainly going to hell for killing yourself with those damn cigarettes!

1 comment:

Kilroy_60 said...

I was going to comment that I like "this" post... then I thought, no, maybe it should be "this" post... but, I really like "this" post...

So, what can I say? I chose to comment on THIS post. LOVE it!

And, I'm pleased to say that I've included you in the newest {updated Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere.

If you get a chance to come by for a look I'll be interested to see what you think.

Cheers!

By the way, one last thing, I'm hoping Carnival of Cities on Monday. Maybe you can drop in your favorite New Orleans post.