Monday, October 1, 2007

Joe Francis in court again!

Up next on the docket for Joe Francis is a lawsuit from two girls alleging that the Girls Gone Wild folks coerced them into exposing themselves, performing sexual acts on one another, and not "really" giving their consent (the girls say they did not give consent, but any consent GGW may have was coerced under the influence of alcohol - you know, the omg-i-was-sofaking-drunk excuse).

Don't get me wrong, I am no Joe Francis supporter. But here you can clearly see these girls giving their full names and their consent for the footage to be used by GGW. HOWEVER...if you can't really consent to sex when under the influence of a mind altering substance, how can you consent to someone using you or your likeness?

Further, as can be read in the lawsuit, GGW assured the girls at a later date that their footage would not be used, yet proceeded to not only put it in a video, but also the trailers on the prequel. And you can't deny they got those girls drunk. Well, maybe, because somebody certainly did and judging by the video on the site, I doubt they were short any drinks from any willing young men.

I hate that girls do this. I really do. But I also hate Joe Francis and the whole GGW machine. What.the.fuck. Society never ceases to amaze me. According to his website he is currently in custody for something or another, perhaps exploiting under age girls. The whole "she told me she was 18" thing is sort of lame. In a business like that, you should really ask for ID. Regardless, he is a cry baby, offers bribes, and is a complete and total sleaze. Gross.

However, I did giggle at this.

No comments: